Aral SuperTurboral LA 5W-30
Low SAPS engine oil for latest European diesel engines
Aral SuperTurboral LA is a 5W-30 heavy duty diesel engine oil designed to allow fleet operators to run their new vehicles to extended oil drain intervals. *Low SAPS“ means that the lubricant is formulated with lower levels of Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur than conventional oils. Aral SuperTurboral LA 5W-30 uses unique additive technology to provide excellent engine protection for Euro 4,5 & Euro 6 vehicles when used at extended oil drain intervals, even under severe operating conditions.
- Excellent low temperature characteristics ensure the oil circulates quickly to all moving parts of the engine also under cold start conditions.
- Extended oil drain intervals to keep vehicles on the road for longer. The unique low SAPS additive system keeps on working even in the toughest conditions.
- OEMs have approved Aral SuperTurboral LA 5W-30 for use at their extended oil drain intervals.
- Aral SuperTurboral LA 5W-30 maintains the efficiency of exhaust after-treatment systems ensuring continued compliance with emissions legislation.
Product Performance Claims
- ACEA E6, E7, E9
- API CJ-4
- JASO DH-2
- CAT ECF-3
- Deutz DQC IV-10LA
- Mack EO-M Plus, EO-N, EO-O Premium Plus
- MAN M 3271, M 3477, M 3677
- MB-Freigabe 228.51
- MTU Oil Category 3.1
- Renault RVI RLD-2, RLD-3, RXD
- Scania Low Ash
- Volvo VDS 3, VDS 4
- Meets DAF requirements
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be laid horizontally to avoid the possible ingress of water and damage to drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60°C, exposed to hot sun or freezing conditions.